Schedule a FREE* Consultation – Text FREE to 407.292.7730
Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram has 20+ years of experience fighting for immigrants and was named 2020 Orlando Lawyer of the Year for Immigration Law by Orlando Magazine. Also, she was named Best Lawyer for Immigration Law in 2016-2020 by U.S. News & World Report & Orlando Magazine. Attorney Gail Seeram will give you a comprehensive evaluation of your immigration issue and will personally handle and review your immigration case – we do not hand your case off to a junior attorney like most of our competitors. Get started today with a FREE* phone consultation (exclusions apply)!
> Text FREE to 407-292-7730
> WhatsApp 407-353-1363
> Live Chat with Gail Law: Click “Live Chat” (lower right-hand corner of screen)
> Youtube Videos on ImmigrationINFO: CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel.
> Download “Gail Law” App: Access payment links, citizenship test and more!
*Consultations requiring more than 20 minutes due to reviewing denials, past filings, criminal records and immigration court documents MAY incur a $100 consultation fee.
TV Interviews & Media Spotlight on Attorney Gail Seeram
- News13 interview Attorney Gail Seeram on #DACA Application After Supreme Court Decision VIEW
- News13 interview Attorney Gail Seeram on #DACA Supreme Court Decision VIEW
- News 13 interview with Attorney Gail Seeram on Immigration Court 1 million cases backlog VIEW
- News 13 interview with Attorney Gail Seeram on #publicCharge #immigrationPolicy VIEW
- News 6 interview with Attorney Gail Seeram on #separating families – VIEW
- News 13 interviews Attorney Gail Seeram on #BorderEntry #BorderCrisis – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel interviewed Gail S. Seeram on U.S. Supreme Court upholding DACA – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel one-on-one interviewed with Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel interviewed Gail S. Seeram on potential DACA repeal by Trump – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel speaks to Gail S. Seeram on immigration and Trump presidency – VIEW
- “Orlando’s Legal Elite” in Orlando Style Magazine. Gail S. Seeram, was the only immigration lawyer awarded this prestigious recognition by Orlando Style Magazine – VIEW
Best Immigration Lawyer & Best Law Firm 2016-2020
- 2020 Attorney Gail S. Seeram named Orlando Immigration Lawyer of the Year by Orlando Magazine – VIEW
- 2020 U.S. News & World Report –Best Law Firms: Law Offices of Gail Seeram – VIEW
- 2019-2020 Orlando Magazine named Attorney Gail Seeram, Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2018 U.S. News & World Report named Attorney Gail Seeram The Best Lawyers in America© – VIEW
- 2018 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2017 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2016 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
20+ Years Dedicated to Immigration Law Services
We choose to exclusively practice immigration law so we can dedicate 100% of our resources to providing superior immigration services to our clients. Many of our competitors practice numerous areas of law and cannot provide the same level of immigration service. Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram has TWENTY (20) YEARS immigration expertise in all areas of immigration law. Click on any of the topics below to view a short video and article!
MARRIAGE GREEN CARD
- Marriage and Fiancé Visas
- 90 Day Marriage Rule
- Same Sex Marriage
- Legal Marriage For Immigration
- Marriage Fraud
- Appeal I-130 Marriage Denial
- Removing Conditional Residency – Recent Delays
- U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing for Foreign Spouse
FAMILY & EMPLOYMENT GREEN CARD
ADMISSION/ENTRY INTO U.S.
The Orlando Immigration Lawyer, Gail S. Seeram, takes great pride in the quality of legal services provided to her immigration clients and in turn the success stories that result.
We Can HELP You! Nationwide & Worldwide
Immigration law is federal law, which means that we are licensed to assist clients nationwide and even worldwide with U.S. Immigration issues. Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram is able to represent clients and prepare petitions and filings without clients having to visit our office. We can easily scan and email documents to our clients. In addition, we use WhatsApp, iMessage, Facetime, Olark live chat, and ZipWhip text service to easily communicate with our clients located all over the world.
We Win Case Approvals! View Our Success Stories
Client Case Approvals/Wins section of our website (see blue top-menu bar) highlights our client’s success stories and displays actual family & employment visa approvals, winning decisions on waivers, citizenship, PERM approvals, granted orders to terminate removal proceedings, granted orders to administratively close removal proceedings, and much more. The Orlando Immigration lawyer, Gail S. Seeram, welcomes you to view the many approvals and wins we have received for our clients.
We Give Back! GAIL Foundation Inc. – donatePLAY
In 2011, Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram founded the GAIL Foundation Inc. (a IRC 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization) dedicated to helping children in need. Through the support of private donors, the GAIL Foundation Inc. has constructed and installed playground equipment and play rooms at orphanages, special needs schools and community shelters. To learn more about past and current projects and make a 100% tax deductible donation, visit www.GailFoundation.org. Partner with Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram to donatePLAY and change the life of a child in need.
Thank you for your interest in hiring Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram and we look forward to working with you to win your immigration case!!!