Schedule a FREE* Consultation – Text FREE to 407.292.7730
Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram has 21+ years of experience fighting for immigrants and providing superior immigration services to our clients. In turn, she was named 2020 Orlando Lawyer of the Year for Immigration Law by Orlando Magazine and honored as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law in 2016-2021 by U.S. News & World Report & Orlando Magazine. Attorney Gail Seeram will give you a comprehensive evaluation of your immigration issue and will personally handle and review your immigration case – we do not hand your case off to a junior attorney like most of our competitors. Get started today with a FREE* phone consultation (exclusions apply)!
> Text FREE to 407-292-7730
> WhatsApp 407-353-1363
> Youtube Videos on ImmigrationINFO: CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel.
> Download “Gail Law” App: Access payment links, citizenship test and more!
*Consultations requiring more than 20 minutes due to reviewing denials, past filings, criminal records and immigration court documents MAY incur a $100 consultation fee.
Best Immigration Lawyer & Best Law Firm 2016-2021
- 2020 Attorney Gail S. Seeram named Orlando Immigration Lawyer of the Year by Orlando Magazine – VIEW
- 2020 U.S. News & World Report –Best Law Firms: Law Offices of Gail Seeram – VIEW
- 2019-2020 Orlando Magazine named Attorney Gail Seeram, Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2018 U.S. News & World Report named Attorney Gail Seeram The Best Lawyers in America© – VIEW
- 2018 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2017 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
- 2016 Orlando Magazine names Attorney Gail Seeram as Best Lawyer for Immigration Law – VIEW
TV Interviews & Media Spotlight on Attorney Gail Seeram
- Orlando Sentinel one-on-one interviewed with Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel interviewed Gail S. Seeram on U.S. Supreme Court upholding DACA – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel interviewed Gail S. Seeram on potential DACA repeal by Trump – VIEW
- Orlando Sentinel speaks to Gail S. Seeram on immigration and Trump presidency – VIEW
Dedicated 100% to Immigration Law for 21+ Years
Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram has 21 years of immigration expertise in all areas of immigration law. Click on any of the topics below to view a short video and article!
- Citizenship Test Questions & Preparation
- 2020 Citizenship Test – REVOKED/CANCEL
- U.S. Passport Card
GREEN CARD & MARRIAGE FILINGS
- 3 Tips Green Card Approval
- Marriage and Fiancé Visas
- 90 Day Marriage Rule
- Same Sex Marriage
- Legal Marriage For Immigration
- Marriage Fraud
- Appeal I-130 Marriage Denial
- Removing Conditional Residency – Recent Delays
- U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing for Foreign Spouse
FAMILY & EMPLOYMENT GREEN CARD
- #COVIDvaccine Required for I-693 Medical
- Family Petitions
- Green Cards
- Child Status Protection Act – Child 21 & Older
- Work Visas
- Investor Visas
- Social Media Collection by Immigration
DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Deportation/Immigration Court Defense
- In Absentia Order of Removal Immigration Court
- Immigration Court Backlog
ADMISSION/ENTRY INTO U.S.
- Admission to the U.S.
- Cell Phone Inspection at Airport
- Green Card Holder Staying Outside U.S.
- Marijuana Use Impact Immigration Visa & Entry
- Visa Revocation
- Green Card Re-Entry
The Orlando Immigration Lawyer, Gail S. Seeram, takes great pride in the quality of legal services provided to her immigration clients and in turn the success stories that result.
We Can HELP You! Nationwide & Worldwide
Immigration law is federal law, which means that we are licensed to assist clients nationwide and even worldwide with U.S. Immigration issues. Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram is able to represent clients and prepare petitions and filings without clients having to visit our office. We can easily scan and email documents to our clients. In addition, we use WhatsApp, iMessage, Facetime, Olark live chat, and ZipWhip text service to easily communicate with our clients located all over the world.
We Win Case Approvals! View Our Success Stories
Client Case Approvals/Wins section of our website (see blue top-menu bar) highlights our client’s success stories and displays actual family & employment visa approvals, winning decisions on waivers, citizenship, PERM approvals, granted orders to terminate removal proceedings, granted orders to administratively close removal proceedings, and much more. The Orlando Immigration lawyer, Gail S. Seeram, welcomes you to view the many approvals and wins we have received for our clients.
We Give Back! GAIL Foundation Inc. – donatePLAY
In 2011, Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram founded the GAIL Foundation Inc. (a IRC 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization) dedicated to helping children in need. Through the support of private donors, the GAIL Foundation Inc. has constructed and installed playground equipment and play rooms at orphanages, special needs schools and community shelters. To learn more about past and current projects and make a 100% tax deductible donation, visit www.GailFoundation.org. Partner with Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram to donatePLAY and change the life of a child in need.
Thank you for your interest in hiring Orlando Immigration Lawyer Gail S. Seeram and we look forward to working with you to win your immigration case!!!