Who Must Attend the Interview
You, your spouse, and any qualified unmarried children immigrating with you, must participate in the interview. All traveling applicants required to participate will be named on the interview Appointment Letter you receive from the National Visa Center (NVC).
What to bring to the Interview
The applicant is responsible to bring all required original or certified copy civil documents to the visa interview. Failure to bring all required documents to the interview may cause delay or denial of the visa. You must bring the following documents to the interview:
- Appointment Letter – The interview appointment letter you received from NVC.
- Passport – For each applicant, an unexpired passport valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United States
- Photographs – two identical color photograph(s) for each applicant, which must meet the general Photograph Requirements.
- DS-260 Confirmation Page
- Supporting Documents – original or certified copies of all civil documents you uploaded into CEAC.
Your original documents will be returned to you when the interview has been completed. Any photocopies provided may be kept.
- English Translations – If documents requiring English translation were not sent to NVC, you must obtain them and present them on the day of your interview. For more information please review the U.S. Embassy or Consulate interview preparation instructions.
- Visa Fees – If your visa application fees were collected by NVC, you do not need to pay again. However, if you or any family member did not pay all the necessary fees, you will be asked to pay any unpaid fees at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Failure to Appear for Interview - If you cannot appear at your scheduled interview, contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible. If you do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate within one year of receiving your interview appointment letter, your case may be terminated and your immigrant visa petition cancelled, and any fees paid will not be refunded.
Need to change the interview date and time - Instructions to reschedule your appointment are available at U.S. Embassy or Consulate interview preparation instructions.
For more information on Embassy Interview for Green Card
text/call 407-292-7730 | whatsapp 407-353-1363 |email email@example.com
FREE phone & in-office consultation – FREE Live Chat www.GailLaw.com
Copyright © 2021, Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram. All Rights Reserved.