Skip to main content

B-1/B-2: Visitor Visas
E-1/E-2: Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
F-1 and M-1: Student Visas
H-1B: Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
H-2B/H-3: Skilled/Unskilled Worker and Trainee Visas
L-1A and L-1B: Intra-company Transfer of Manager/Executive
J-1 and Q-1: Exchange Visitor Visas
O-1: Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
P-1: Artists and Athletes Visas
R-1:Religious Worker Visas
TN: Work Visas for Mexicans and Canadians under the North American Free Trade Agreement
Employment Verification (Form I-9)
Labor Certification
Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Change of Status/Extend Status in U.S.