Skip to main content

We offer legal representation and perform immigration services in the following areas:

Family Based “Green Cards”

Marriage Cases – Adjustment of Status in U.S.
U.S. Citizen filing for Parent, Child, Spouse or Sibling
Permanent Resident filing for Spouse or Unmarried Child(ren)
Consular Processing Abroad
Removal of conditional residency (jointly or seeking waiver)
Fiancé Visas (K-1, K-3)
Visa for spouses/minors of green card holders (V-1/V-2)
Abused spouses & children – VAWA Battered Spouse Petitions
Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) and “Aging Out” Cases
Advance Parole/Reentry Permits
Work Authorization
Extension & Change of Status

Employment Based “Green Cards”

EB-1: Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers
EB-2: Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
Schedule A workers
National Interest Waivers
EB-3: Skilled Workers and Professionals
EB-4: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
EB-5: Investor/Employment Creation Visas


Voluntary Departure
Bond Hearings
Assist to Enroll in Alternatives to Detention Programs
Attorney Representation in Master Hearings
Attorney Representation in Individual Hearing
Prepare & File Waivers (212(c), 212(h), 212(i))
Prepare & File Cancellation of Removal
Motion for Prosecutorial Discretion – Administrative Closure
Consultations at Detention Facility
Motions to Reopen
Motions to Change Venue

Waivers – Reentry into U.S. & Adjust in U.S.

Provisional Waiver (I-601A)
Military Family – Parole in Place Waiver
Waiver for Fraud/Misrepresentation
Waiver for Crime Involving Moral Turpitude
Waiver seeking re-entry after past removal/deportation

Temporary Visas

B-1/B-2: Visitor Visas
E-1/E-2: Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
F-1 and M-1: Student Visas
H-1B: Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
H-2B/H-3: Skilled/Unskilled Worker and Trainee Visas
L-1A and L-1B: Intra-company Transfer of Manager/Executive
J-1 and Q-1: Exchange Visitor Visas
O-1: Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
P-1: Artists and Athletes Visas
R-1:Religious Worker Visas
TN: Work Visas for Mexicans and Canadians under the North American Free Trade Agreement
Employment Verification (Form I-9)
Labor Certification
Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Change of Status/Extend Status in U.S.


Derivative Citizenship
Posthumous Citizenship
Naturalization based on disabilities
Naturalization based on military service
Naturalization based on waiver of English requirement
Replacement of Certificate of Naturalization