Skip to main content

The Fiancé Visa (also known as K-Visa or K1 Visa) helps foreign-citizen fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens enter the United States for the purpose of getting married. The visa also covers the minor children of the fiancé(e). It is often the quickest way to bring a foreign-citizen fiancé(e) into the U.S.

Our Orlando immigration law office assists couples through the Fiancé Visa process, including providing legal advice and representation when all does not go according to plan.

Apply For A Fiancé Visa With Assistance From Our Immigration Law Office
The Fiancé Visa was created to spare couples the long separation that can occur with waiting for immigration applications or green card approvals. But there are several steps that the U.S. citizen (referred to as the petitioner) must take and requirements that must be met before the K1 Visa will be allowed. At best, the process can take several months before the fiancé(e) is allowed into the country. Once the fiancé(e) is allowed entry, the marriage must take place within 90 days of arriving in the U.S. and file for adjustment of status in order to get your green card and to remain legally in the United States.

An Orlando immigration attorney can expedite the process by making sure you follow all of the necessary steps and requirements. Any mistakes can delay the process and affect approval. We can also assist with the fiancé(e)s green card application and status adjustment afterward.

Contact Orlando immigration attorney Gail Seeram at the Law Offices of Gail Seeram at +1 (407) 292-7730 for a free consultation.