Skip to main content

Marriage Cases – Adjustment of Status in U.S.
U.S. Citizen filing for Parent, Child, Spouse or Sibling
Permanent Resident filing for Spouse or Unmarried Child(ren)
Consular Processing Abroad
Removal of conditional residency (jointly or seeking waiver)
Fiancé Visas (K-1, K-3)
Visa for spouses/minors of green card holders (V-1/V-2)
Abused spouses & children – VAWA Battered Spouse Petitions
Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) and “Aging Out” Cases
Advance Parole/Reentry Permits
Work Authorization
Extension & Change of Status