If you are searching the yellow pages or searching on Google.com for an immigration attorney, you may be overwhelmed by the ads posted by numerous immigration attorneys. This is an important decision for you to choose the right immigration attorney that will represent your best interest and see you through the immigration process to get your legal status in the U.S. or win your deportation defense case in immigration court.
The Immigration Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram recommends that you schedule a consultation with at least three (3) immigration attorneys and ask them the following questions and compare the answers:
1. How long have you been an attorney practicing in the area of immigration? Check the immigration attorney educational background and license to practice law.
2. Will you personally work on my case or will you hand-off my case to a junior attorney or a paralegal?
3. What is your best estimate of my total costs (legal & filing fees)? Are the legal fees a fixed fee or billed at an hourly rate?
4. What is the processing time for the completion of my immigration case?
5. What is your step-by-step plan for achieving success in my immigration case?
6. Are you the member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (www.aila.org)? Check the website to confirm the immigration attorney is a member.
7. How can I get in contact with you if I have a question about my case? Will the attorney give you his/her personal email address?
8. Have you worked on a case similar to mine? What was the outcome?
9. What are my potential obstacles or roadblocks, if any? What is the contingency plan if my immigration case is denied?
10. Do you have sample approvals/case decisions to share with me or client references?
When you schedule a free in-office consultation with the Immigration Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram, the immigration attorney would answer the above questions as follows:
1. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram has been practicing law since 1999 and has never had a complaint filed against her or her office.
2. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram personally handles your immigration case. Her law firm dedicates 100% of its resources to the practice of immigration law so they can offer the best immigration legal service to you.
3. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram gives each guest that consult with her office a written fee sheet that clearly outlines the legal and filing fees. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram works on a fixed fee arrangement so you have no surprises when it comes to billing.
4. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram always offers each client an estimate of processing times from the time the application is mailed to the time the case may be approved.
5. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram will discuss a step-by-step approach to winning your case during the consultation.
6. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram is not only a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) but she is the former President of the Central Florida Chapter of AILA and has served on the board in numerous leadership positions since 2007 to present. She is currently the Orlando Regional Vice-Chair for AILA Central FL.
7. Immigration Attorney Gail S. Seeram freely shares her personal email and offers 24/7 LiveChat with her and her staff by visiting https://www.myorlandoimmigrationlawyer.com.
8. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram shares stories of past clients and how their case may be similar or different from the case being discussed. Note, each case possesses unique facts and circumstances and no two cases are ever alike but we can share past client outcomes.
9. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram offers a plan A and a plan B. You will get a clear understanding of the contingency plan for your immigration case.
10. Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram post actual approval notices, case decisions and client comments on her website and welcomes all potential clients to view these pages at https://www.myorlandoimmigrationlawyer.com.
At the end of the day, it will ultimately come down to which immigration attorney is affordable and who you trust and are confident with to win your immigration case. Schedule a free in-office consultation with the Immigration Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram and give us an opportunity to access your immigration case.
For more information, contact Gail Law Firm:
Phone: 1-877-GAIL-LAW or 407-292-7730
FREE in-office consultation – FREE Live Chat