Stories and headlines about President Trump’s immigration policies are striking fear into the hearts of many – immigrants or not. For non-U.S. natives, even those who are in the country legally, are afraid. They are afraid of harsher treatment, more questioning, and losing their livelihoods – to name just a few fears.
If you are at all concerned about your status and eligibility to remain in the United States, we urge you to contact our office right away. A discussion with our Orlando immigration attorney can set your mind at ease and help you clearly identify any steps you need to take to protect yourself and your family in this new reality of Trump immigration policy.
Options For Remaining in the U.S.
Your options for remaining in the U.S. depend on your specific situation. Depending on your age, work status, and marital status you may be able to remain in the U.S. if you meet certain conditions.
- Obtain Employment Authorization Document.
- Become a U.S. Citizen through Naturalization.
- Become a citizen through your parents.
- Ensure your Green Card is current or apply for a Green Card.
- Have a U.S. citizen relative, spouse, or fiancé(e) petition on your behalf.
- Determine if you are eligible for work or educational visas.
- Determine your eligibility for DACA.
- Remove your conditional status.
- Extend your non-immigrant stay or employment based stay.
- Determine if you qualify for protected status or asylum.
There are requirements that must be met for all of these options. It is vitally important that you consult an immigration lawyer for help deciding which course of action to pursue.
Consult Orlando Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram For Advice As Soon As Possible
If you are concerned about your immigration status contact Orlando immigration attorney, Gail Seeram right away. Early intervention is the best way to review your option and develop a strategy for securing your ability to remain in the U.S. legally.
You do not want to wait to speak with an immigration attorney until ICE knocks on your door!
Contact The Law Offices of Gail Seeram at 1-877-GAIL-LAW or 407-292-7730 to schedule a free consultation.