Hiring a US immigration attorney is the single most important step you can take to ensure you meet all of the legal requirements of entering the United States. Given today’s political climate, taking this all-important step can mean the difference between being granted entry to the US and being denied entry.
Gail Seeram is a Florida immigration attorney who has been helping clients all over the world enter the US legally for over 17 years. She focuses exclusively on immigration law, handling cases of all kinds. Click here for a full list of law services.
Here are seven more reasons to hire attorney Gail Seeram.
7 Reasons To Hire Immigration Attorney Gail Seeram
1. Free Case Evaluations. Attorney Gail Seeram offers FREE first-time case consultations. Meet with Gail in her office to discuss your case thoroughly and privately.
2. Personal Attention. All cases are personally handled by Attorney Seeram, not a junior attorney or paralegal.
3. Winning Experience. Gail Seeram has over 17 years of experience handling immigration cases, handling more than 200 cases per year.
4. A Respected Law Attorney. Attorney Gail Seeram has been recognized by several agencies as an outstanding lawyer. She is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017 and 2016 for Immigration Law. Orlando Magazine named her Best Lawyer 2016 for Immigration Law. She was named one of Orlando’s Legal Elite in Orlando Style Magazine and was the only immigration-lawyer awarded this prestigious recognition by Orlando Style Magazine in 2014. She has held and currently holds elected positions where she was chosen by her peers to serve and represent the best interests of local attorneys and their clients.
5. An Exclusive Focus on Immigration Law. 100% of Gail Seeram’s practice is devoted to immigration law giving her an expertise in the area that other law offices lack.
6. National and International Representation. The Orlando immigration attorney represents clients in the US and around the world as they navigate complex US immigration laws.
7. She Understands Your Position. Attorney Seeram was born in Guyana and is a naturalized U.S. citizen. She appreciates and understands the personal and legal challenges faced by everyone seeking to call the United States home.
Contact the Law Offices of Gail Seeram at +1 (407) 292-7730 for a free initial consultation or to hire attorney Seeram to handle your immigration case.